Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday the 13th a week late

This past 24 hours has been pretty bad.
Yesterday around this time (midnight)
we got a call from a creepy neighbor who lives on the
6th floor (6 floors down from us) of our building.
Early in January he got really scared of our
dog and tried to get her kicked out of our apartment.
Which went on unsuccessfully!
So last night we get this call from him on our intercom phone
he said, "You better be careful you had better watch your
back." Boo said, "excuse me?" and
crazy man said, "Yeah I see you two walking your dog
all the time and you had better be careful."
Boo than asked if he was threatening us and the crazy man
said, "yes I am". So Boo said we was going to
call the police and the man said, "yeah you'd better".
Crazy freaking man, we had not heard anything from this
guy in over a month and a half.
So today we went to the police office and filed a report.
At first the police officers said that they could not
do anything. I was so mad because almost every night I
spend sometime all alone while Boo is still at work. and while
I am really good at verbal abuse physical is a whole other level.
I also can creep myself out anyways. I was so stressed out because they
could not so anything to help us. I started to cry in the middle of
some random room in the police station with all these police officers staring at
the crazy foreigner crying. The police officer told me that I was just scared
because I am a foreigner. But am I right in thinking that most people
would be scared with that kind of threat?
Finally our Boss' s husband came and they started to take us seriously
and supposedly the guy is not suppose to harm us at all. If even tries
to talk to us her could get in trouble.
Even with that I still go outside at night only if I have a hammer in
my pocket in case I need to defend my self!
After that we went to the doctor and they said no "new developments"
for at least another two months. After all that great news, I came
to discover that we left my cell phone in the police office. So we had to
take a cab back to the police station. Than I went straight to work, taught
for about 6 hours and now I can finally go to bed and end this horrible day!
GOOD Night!!!


2 comments:

ashezart said...

Holy crap! Sis that's not fair. What a freak! That would freak me out SO bad. I'd carry a bat with me. I'm sorry that all happened! That totally sucks.

Keef, Cris & gang said...

Not to be a pest, cause I've been freaked out a time or two when I lived by myself, but are you forgetting who you are?!?!? You're the same Flandro that gave me a black eye just giving me a hug when you were 12. Don't let some stupid old man make you feel like you can't defend yourself just because you're a crazy girl from another country. Show him what crazy is all about! and for cryin' out loud, relax about getting knocked up...it'll happen when you've decided you don't want it to... (I can talk to you like that cause I'm the older sister and all...)