Friday, February 6, 2009

What is Monterey??


Monterey is actually in California. The Monterey that I am talking about Boo getting into is The Monterey Institute of International studies.
Boo got into their MA Translation and Interpretation program.
I am pretty proud of him, it is the best school in the Western United
States that has his program.
Monterey is also famous for it's wildlife. Mainly Ocean animals.
There are Elephant seals, Otters and four different kids of whales
that migrate through in any given time of the year.
I am really excited to be living by the Ocean again.
As an additional bonus for me it is about one hour and forty-five minutes South of San Fransisco.

4 comments:

Xsusha said...

Awesome! That you are coming back sooner, you should pit stop in New York....even though that is the wrong side of the country....are you going to move straight to Monterrey?

ashezart said...

Dude I'm SO excited for y'all! *CONGRATS BOO*!!!! That's so awesome.Thank you for explaining what Monterrey is. =p

You lucky duck! I LOVE California. I've only been there once but it's so pretty.

I can FINALLY send your stuff too. =p It so expensive to ship internationally....Sorry....But now I can send it 2 Cali =D

Keef, Cris & gang said...

Have any plans for the end of May first part of June? HaHa is graduating, but I can't travel that far & Keef will be gone for work so looks like I get to drive myself to the hospital again unless you want to come see what fun giving birth is :)

Audra said...

Hey Cat! That is way exciting about Boo and about coming back to the states! I tagged you on my blog! Hope you don't mind!